Health & Safety | Cirencester Arena Company Ltd
Participation in sport implies acceptance of some risk of injury. All players play in the Arena at their own risk and are advised to take out personal injury insurance. No responsibility can be taken for any loss or damage to personal property.
The Arena is regularly checked to ensure that it is safe for all players to use, a weekly log is kept of these checks, and any potential hazards found are rectified immediately.
Below is a list of our health and safety rules:
- Emergency exits are located in each corner of The Arena - In case of Emergency please leave via the closest one and congregate in the car park.
- The Arena is strictly no smoking.
- Do not climb the steel framework in The Arena.
- Do not climb on the tension ropes in The Arena.
- Playing football is only permitted on the artificial surface, do not play football on the concrete area.
- Keep an eye on the ball at all times to avoid the risk of injury.
- Please use all bins provided for any rubbish.
- Do not run in The Arena around the concrete perimeter that surrounds the pitches.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Spare goals are stored around The Arena, do not play with them as they are not weighted.
- Various equipment is also located around The Arena, do not touch or tamper with this equipment.
- When entering a pitch, please ensure you use the gates provided, do not jump over the boards to enter the pitch under any circumstance.
- When playing, ensure the gates are closed.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the surface.
- Do not take bags onto the pitch, use the lockers provided.
- Do not turn on lights or music, ask a member of staff.
- The rebound boards are designed for the balls to rebound off, do not push anyone into the boards or use them as a human stop.
- No metal boots of any description are allowed, rubber or plastic moulded studs are recommended, if unsure of footwear use Trainers.
- No Dirty footwear allowed on the surface, all footwear must be clean before entering the pitch.
- Do not swing on the goals.
A full copy of the full health and safety rules can be obtained from the Arena